- USER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WE WELCOME FREE ENTRIES BY POST PLEASE SEE SECTION 11.F ONWARDS
we are UK based only, all entrants must be in the UK.
Welcome to Golfer Giveaways, where we want to give every Golfer the opportunity to own the Best Golf Equipment, for a fraction of the price.
PROMOTER – GOLFER GIVEAWAYS LTD – Company House number: 12607197
Golfer Giveaways Ltd are the SOLE promoters, all our prize draws are not sponsored, run or endorsed by any other party including Facebook, Apple and Instagram.
- By using our website you agree to comply and be bound by our terms and conditions. If you do not agree with out terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- the Purpose of Our competitions is to exercise users skill and/or knowledge in order to win a Prize.
- before entering into our Competitions, you agree to have read, and agree to our terms and conditions.
- Our competitions are exempt from letting employees, family members, or anyone connected to running of our Competitions.
- You MUST be at least 18 years old to enter and live in the UK to enter (entries must be sent from UK
- To enter our Competitions you must choose a competition from our website, register an account, choose payment and answer our competition question correctly. (Free entries will not be required to pay, please see below section )
- when an account is created, the email address provided will receive marketing updates, new competitions, and will also be contacted if entered into our competitions, regarding draw dates and sales, and if a customer has the winning ticket number, will be contacted for delivery of their prize.
- When the competition closes we will let all of our entrants know by your selected contact method and notify you when the live Draw will go ahead
- All of our Competition draws will be Live Streamed on Facebook Live through our Facebook Page, making it easy to watch and interact.
- To enter our Competition, you must answer our Skill based question. Then you will be allocated your Ticket Number if correct.
- All purchases made though our Golfer Giveaways will be Final. We will issue no refunds under any circumstances.
- Each competition lasts for a certain amount of time. Once a competition is sold out we will arrange to do our live Facebook draw to find our winner.
- We use Google Random Number Generator to choose our winning ticket number. This is completely random and the majority of giveaway websites use this. This will be held on our Facebook page during the live draw.
- If You end up being one of our winners, with your prior consent your Location, Name, images and video where applicable of your prize and yourself will be used by Golfer Giveaways LTD in marketing materials to help promote the competitions.
- If a competition does NOT sell all of its tickets, we still may announce the draw date at any given time.
- IF a competition does NOT sell all of the allocated tickets in the selected time frame, an additional 7 days will be added to the competition. (Maximum of 4 additional weeks)(See *PRIZES down below for more information)
- We will either POST or DELIVER the winners Competition prize, to the winners address, or another suitable location the winner can select if home address isn’t suitable.
- Must be able to deliver the Competition winners prize within 7 days of our team contacting you.
- If you win one of our Competitions and within 28 days have not responded to us, you will have lost your prize. Please make sure to check emails / calls to avoid this at all costs. We may choose to re draw the competition on our Facebook page using Facebook live to find an alternative winner. If you lose your prize due to 17. No compensation or alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to withhold prizes, IF we believe there is reason to do so.
- If you do not make an entry In time, Online or by post, we cannot accept these entries.
- Once entered into Our Golfer Giveaways Competition, that ticket will be used for the competition that it is stated for, and cannot be used for another/ future competitions.
- Each competition is limited to a certain amount of tickets which will vary depending on the RRP of the item and the price of the tickets.
- We have a certain amount of tickets available for each customer to allow more people to enter our Competitions, and stop people from mass buying them. (A maximum purchase amount, as well as the Free entry route Via post.
- The decisions of Golfer Giveaways LTD regarding all of our competitions and giveaways, is Final and binding, we will not enter into correspondence regarding this.
- Golfer Giveaways ltd reserve the right to change these terms and conditions if needed to ensure we can continue in our rightful manner.
- We reserve the right to cancel any competition if compromised or damaged in any way at all. (Tickets will all be refunded to the payment methods used on your purchase).
- We always try to keep our website up to date and easily accessible but cant always guarantee that it will be.
- Our content is used as General information, please do not copy or take it as advice.
- Golfer Giveaways LTD will not be help liable to you for any damage, loss, negligence, wrongful acts, infringement of your rights, or otherwise even if they are to be predicted in advance when connected with the following:
- 28.1) Problems with taking part in our Competitions
- 28.2) Taking part in our competition
- Your use of reliance on our Golfer Giveaways website content. in particular we will NOT be liable and held accountable for
- 29.1) loss of profits, business, sales, revenue, time.
29.2) Business interruption
29.3) loss of anticipated savings
29.4) loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- The winner will be required to provide PROOF of identity and proof of entry into the Competition at the time the prize is collected, delivered, or before the prize is sent for delivery.
- If the winner of any Competition held on this website wishes to engage in media, local press or newspaper, we ask that all materials are pre approved by our Golfer Giveaways LTD team at Jason@golfergiveaways.co.uk
- Types of Payments and Charges
- we purely accept Paypal payments, as it is the safest way to pay online.
- The cost of playing is based purely on how many tickets you buy.
- All tickets are payable in UK pounds sterling (£) and are inclusive of VAT.
- Payment is required to have a valid ticket number.
- Refunds will only be provided in very exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of Golfer Giveaways LTD only.
- card payments are reserved until the transaction is complete, then the full payment is taken. if transaction does not complete, the funds will be released within 3-5 days approx.
- F. Free entries – the following criteria must be matched to take part and receive your ticket number.
- F. please send to Golfer Giveaways LTD an undisclosed letter for the competition you would like to enter, along with the answer to the competition question and also you MUST include your personal details
- F. Full name, Date of Birth, Email address, Contact number, Home address.
- F. (All free entrants to the competition must have an active account registered on our website before they can be processed) and providing they match, your entry will count. Maximum one entry per postal entry per person.
All free entries must be sent to:
28A Baugh gardens
- Any errors or loss suffered by the entrant as a result of a incomplete entry or use of loss of the result of the use on our website.
- If an Entrant has entered multiple times using different names, the entrant will be void (includes all tickets)
- if you opt in to receive our marketing, or join Golfer Giveaways LTD competitions, we may send marketing messages.
- If you do not wish to receive marketing messages and updates from Golfer Giveaways ltd then please tick the unsubscribe link in marketing emails.
- All of our competitions have a free entry method to comply with regulations. In order to enter into one of our free competitions please sent a postcard To our registered business address found above.
- it must include your name, full address, email, date of birth, choice of competition, question answer, and your choice of ticket number. if after receiving your ticket number it has become already taken, we will randomly select a ticket number for you.
Please Note: Free postal entries are checked every Monday. (Limited to one per name and address)
Winner Selection: all entrants during promotional period will be reviewed by our team and the entrants which have answered the competition question/s correctly will be entered into the prize draw to select the winner.
The winner will be selected using Google random number generator using Facebook Live through our Facebook Page.
Questions: the question in which all entrants must answer correctly to receive the opportunity to win the prize.
Opening Date: Any date we specify on our competition Website at www.golfergiveaways.co.uk
Closing Date: The date we specify on our competition page on our Website at www.golfergiveaways.co.uk, at the specified time GMT on that day, or the completion of maximum entries, which ever comes first.
Organisers: Golfer Giveaways Ltd
Minimum / Maximum number of entries: Specified on our competition website.
PRIZES/ PRIZE: The prize which is offered on our competition website, or the amount calculated as listed below:
If the number of entries is below our minimum number, the prize will still go ahead regardless of sales
Entry: The answer to our competition question and any fee paid by the entrant also.
Entry fee: any fees specified on our competition website
Competition: The Competition/s operated by the organiser in which all these terms and conditions apply.
Competition Website: Where you can find all details at The page of the organisers website which is www.golfergiveaways.co.uk
Winner agreement: The winner agrees upon acceptance of the prize, they are required to have photo/s and or video/s taken for promotional purposes, after their win.
Please note this competition is operated under the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Please read through this information carefully.